After School Club
777 S Bartlett Rd.
After School Club Links
Current Brochure Information
Winter and Spring Break Camp
After School Club Info
Kids Out Club Info
The Breakfast Club
Pre-K Kare Klub
Group Care Personal Information Form
Group Care Parents Manual & Confirmation Letter
Registration for the 2012-2013 school year is at the Park Place Registration Office 550 S Park Blvd.
Registration is taken on a first-come, first-served
basis by transportation routes.
At the time of registration, a one time $25, non-refundable, registration fee is required per family. Also, when registering, the first week of each program must be paid for (For example, if you
register before school starts the first three days that school begins in August must be paid in full, depending on the
number of days you are registering for).
• On the first day your child attends the program, a payment schedule will be given to you. Payments will be taken bi-weekly
or monthly. A Personal Information Form (PIF), including the child’s immunization records, photo and Parent Handbook
confirmation letter must be completed and filed with the Park District one business day prior to the child starting class.
• Part-time enrollment is accepted for a minimum of two days per week. The number of days and which weekdays your
child will be attending must be noted at the time of registration (5 days, 4 days, 3 days or 2 days).
• The Park District does not hold spots in any of the Group Care Programs, except for a medical leave, which is to be
determined on a case by case basis. If your child is unable to attend the program for any reason, in order to hold that
spot payment must be continued.
• All registration must occur at least two full days prior to the
child’s first day to allow time to notify the school and change the
bus schedule. All Saturday registrations will not be able to start
until the Wednesday of the following school week.
• Payments for all Group Care Programs may be paid on the same